1. On your Android device, open the Chrome app .
2. Go to a site that wants to use your microphone and camera.
(Note that for your online telehealth appointments you may receive a prompt to activate or allow Camera & Microphone access — this is required for your telehealth visit.)
3. When prompted, tap Allow or Block.
- Allowed sites: Sites can start to record when you’re on the site. If you’re using a different Chrome tab or a different app, a site can’t start recording.
- Blocked sites: Some sites won’t work if you block them. For example, you won’t be able to join a video conference.
Once you have activated Camera and Microphone access, you will be able to begin your Telehealth appointment. Please confirm access at least 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment.